From our beginning, Advanced Patient Advocacy has been providing patients and hospitals with services that deliver meaningful results and change lives. Since 2000, our unique three-part approach – Educate, Navigate, Connect – has successfully connected individuals with countless Local, State and Federal resources to obtain viable healthcare coverage.
APA’s advocacy approach sets new standards for quality and performance by:
- Educating individuals about available coverage options.
- Navigating patients through complex enrollment applications.
- Connecting and enrolling individuals in programs that meet their unique healthcare needs.
For over a decade, we have expanded our service area to a national footprint, reaching from coast to coast. Patients and hospitals benefit from APA’s philosophy of integrity and advocacy. Our “advocacy-based” enrollment solutions provide the optimal delivery method for improving patient services, connecting patients to much need health care coverage and maximizing hospitals reimbursement. Our values and performance have allowed us to develop long standing relationships with our clients and deliver solutions to patients and hospitals that make a measurable difference.
The healthcare marketplace continues to change at a rapid pace. APA recognizes that we must also evolve to meet the changing needs of our clients and their patients. We are continually innovating to ensure we go beyond the traditional enrollment models by:
- Taking a broader approach to the screening process
- Using smart technology to provide better reporting and faster approvals
- Developing a marketplace enrollment model that is sustainable long after federal funding is removed
One thing has not changed – APA provides services based on the needs of our members. While we have expanded our business, we have remained true to our early vision that advocating for the most vulnerable patient population will make our communities healthier.