Want To Positively Impact The Lives Of Others? JOIN OUR TEAM!
Why Do Your Life’s Work at APA?
Advanced Patient Advocacy was founded on integrity and advocacy. We deliver high quality, customized solutions that make measurable difference for our patients, clients and communities. Innovation is our cornerstone, and clients prefer APA for our industry-leading people, processes, and technology. We are dedicated to achieving excellence; we have high expectations and so do you.
Annette, Director, Business Transformation
Crystal, Mobile Eligibility Advocate
Nadia, Human Resources Coordinator
Kelly, Disability Specialist
Joanne, Intake Specialist
Sucharitha, Disability Specialist
Robyn, Project Manager
Virginia, Eligibility Advocate III
Hugo, Eligibility Advocate
Our Employees Are The Life Of The Organization
Our Culture & Values Are Our Foundation
Our culture supports our purpose in all we do. The values that define our culture are the pledge that unites our organization. It reflects not only what we do but how we do it. Our culture allows us to attract the best and brightest who aspire to achieve excellence, personally and professionally, through purposeful efforts and educational mastery in the service of others. It nurtures teamwork while recognizing individuality, creating the best possible workplace for our employees. Great People Make a Great Place to Work!
Learn and Grow with Us
Engaging in continuous learning is important. APA’s Learning Management team provides ongoing training opportunities for our employees. Employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge and prepare themselves for the next step in their careers. Learning is provided by both classroom training and online modules.
APA also supports external continuing education by providing tuition assistance to employees who want to further their education and increase their competencies and skills to grow with the organization.
You are More Than Your Job and We Know This
Comprehensive Benefits & Perks
- Two medical plan options with RX
- LiveHealth online
- Dental and Vision plans
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability
Compensation & Retirement
- Competitive compensation based on responsibility, experience and market rates
- 401(k) with a great Company match on employee contributions
- Recognition Programs
Perks & Other Benefits
- Employee events
- Paid Volunteer Time
- LifeMart – Employee discounts
- PTO – 15 days to start
- 10 Paid holidays
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits – supplemental life, AD&D, short term disability, group accident and cancer insurance
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Learn About Our Hiring Process
- Apply online through our website
- Phone Screen – Our recruiters will review your application and resume against our position qualifications. If selected our recruiter will call to set up a phone interview. Make sure you know how your experience relates to the position. Research Advanced Patient Advocacy so you can show us what you know about the company you want to join.
- Onsite Interview – If selected to move forward in the process on site in person interviews will be scheduled with the hiring manager and members of the team. We want to hear about your past job experiences and will ask detailed questions about your experiences. Come prepared.
- Background Check – Reference checks and background screening are required. For some of our positions additional client specified requirements may be part of the hiring process.
- Onboarding – A comprehensive onboarding plan will be developed for you to enhance your new hire experience when you join our team. Your feedback on your onboardng experience is important to us, and we will ask for it.